TRU Manufacturing Industry Scope
Technology-Intensive Manufacturing & Industry ConsultingDiscrete & Process Manufacturing + Resource Based + Extractive + Utilities
TRU Group Inc has broad industry expertise but has chosen to focus on being best as manufacturing consultants in niche industrial sectors that demand challenging specialized and often unique capability..
Mechanical & Process Manufacturing
- Electrical, Electronic, Photonic, Optical Products
- Precision Industries - Aerospace, Medical & Surgical Products
- Emerging Industries - Nanotech, Biotechnology, Microfab
- Instruments, Test, Detection, Vision and Control Systems
- Automation Equipment and Advanced Machinery
- Plastic & Composite Components & Equipment
- Specialty Metals & Alloys - Products, Powders, Granules, Shapes, Components, Equipment
- Industrial Components, Parts, Assemblies and Systems
Facilities • Factories • Plants • Factory Floor • Equipment • Assemblies • Sub-assemblies • Components • Parts • Materials • Manufactured Products • Minerals • Compounds • Alloys • Contract Manufacturing Consulting
- Specialty Chemical & Materials Products & Process Equipment
- Transportation and Automotive Products & Equipment
Resource Based and Extractive Industries
Environmental Green Energy Building and Construction Products
Technology, Plant & Equipment for Resource Based Industries
Designated Frontier Industries
TRU Locus is Tucson Arizona. Arizona is also the home of Intel manufacturing and a major US center for aerospace, electronics (Desert Valley), Optics (Optics Valley), medical devices and the battery sector. For more on TRU focus on niche activities in manufacturing & industry consultancy please view
For a link to a complete list of Manufacturing Industries according to the Standard Classification of Industries SIC or North American Industry Classification System- US 2002 NAICS codes.
* Intel Arizona is the company’s second largest site in the U.S. The site has the distinction of manufacturing Intel's latest technology and each year, Intel spends more than $500 million to support R&D in Arizona. Intel is ranked as the No. 1 investor in R&D among publicly traded U.S. companies.