TRU Ventures & Investment Support
Venture Capital + Private Equity + Crowdfunding + Financial Development + Partner Search
Technology Intensive Manufacturing & Resource Enterprise Start-up, Expansion or Diversification
TRU are independent bankable technical engineering + business advisors, consultants, analysts and facilitators in venture development.
For Corporate & Institutional Investors: TRU Group Inc has a full capability to evaluate investment targets especially those businesses in technology intensive manufacturing and resource industries. TRU has developed a robust project ranking methodology using investor criteria to assist investor decision-making. Our due diligence capability is diverse (both technical & business), highly flexible and efficient, designed to be thorough but nevertheless meet the time constraints imposed on investors. See:
For Companies, Owners and Entrepreneurs: TRU works with you to secure venture capital or other financing. Indeed, we can do most of what you need to set you up in business whether this be in Industrial Manufacturing or Resource Based business or Fabless Industrial Marketing. TRU has good connections and can make introductions on the USA West Coast [Bay Area Silicon Valley], East Coast [Wall Street +] and Canadian [Bay Street +] financing community as well as private equity groups, corporate partners, and angel investors and our assignments are global. Several investment banks and fund managers are our clients. From start-up to divestiture we help you to strategically -
- Obtain Venture Capital, Business, Project or other Financing
- Private Equity, Venture Capital [VC], Crowdfunding, or Initial Public Offering [IPO]
- Securities compliant - Qualified Persons - Independent Documents
- Prepare compelling Business Plans, Teasers and Information Memorandum
- Restructure, Turnaround, Diversify or Expand
- Buy a Private or Public - Main Stock or Venture Exchanges - NYSE NASDAQ TSE TSX AIM
- Value, Assess and develop Financial Models and projections
- Conduct technical & business Due Diligence for investors and partner seekers
- Independent Engineering & Scientific evaluation, pilot and lab testing
- Expert in Innovative Manufacturing introduction or New Product Commercialization
- Undertake bankable Feasibility Studies and Market Analysis
- Forensic accounting and scientific engineering verification
- Find and negotiate with global Strategic Partners
- Invest in, Lend to, Merge or Partner with, Divest, Sell to insiders...
Example Venture Financing, Management, Engineering and Operations
Start-up Photonic Optoelectronic Components
TRU Group Inc worked with founders of photonic device invention to write their investor business plan and strategy for the start-up. We undertook the financial modeling and market research on photonic fiber-optic components and process for product commercialization of the new technology. TRU found and introduced (Silicon Valley) investors: The company obtained US$20 million venture financing and built clean room & assembly plant and growing aggressively. TRU managed design of the Tucson, AZ fibre optic manufacturing plant, supervised construction and ran operations for a year. TRU has a particular strong capability in photonics and due to its USA location in Optics Valley also a strong network for its photonic & fibre optic consulting.
TRU Silicon Valley Venture Capital / Private Equity firm Introductions: We can assist start-up companies to obtain venture capital or other funding as per the above example. In such cases TRU analysis should confirm substantial potential. A start-up would typically be a (manufacturing) business model that would be of interest to Silicon Valley "Bay Area" California USA venture capital firms. Established manufacturers (with annual sales of over $10 million) should be in a unique / non-conventional niche industry segment. The start-up should be seeking a minimum $5 million injection and established producer minimum $20 million for a technology-intensive business in manufacturing. TRU Group Inc venture assignments are based on a non-refundable up-front retainer fee (and likely also include a success fee) plus expenses. TRU does not advise individual investors or invest itself.
Whatever your investment need please call TRU to discuss!