TRU Due Diligence:
Business + Technical Investigation
We have an excellent comprehensive capability in due diligence assessment typically required by company acquiring others, partners, banks, venture capital, other financial institutions and investors engaged in M&A [Mergers & Acquisitions]. Our cross-functional expertise in business assessment / valuation, production, engineering and advanced strategic analysis skills provides you with a comprehensive capability for detailed due diligence. TRU specialization in technology intensive manufacturing and industry adds further to our distinctiveness. We can undertake due diligence at any level or form to suit your needs:
Typical Due Diligence Outputs...
- Comprehensive Detailed Due Diligence Investigation of Company or Project
- Function Specific Due Diligence - Marketing, Operations, Financial, etc.
- Technical Due Diligence for Products, Production, Processes, Project*
- Strategic Option Financial Modeling and Valuation
- Independent Competitive Positioning Assessment
- Production Process Feasibility and Evaluation
- Secret Due Diligence Intelligence Assessment
- Environmental, Contractual, Legal, Probing & Audit
- Strategic Issues Identification and Analysis
Example Typical Tasks During Due Diligence...
- Intelligence Gathering on Target Company or for Project
- Company or Project Document Review and Analysis
- Management Meetings & Plant Operation Inspection
- Business Plan Assessment and Modification by TRU for Client
- Financial Modeling - Company, Plant, or Equipment Valuations
- Feasibility Study or Market Study or Product / Process Testing and Verification
TRU is totally independent and bankable adhering strictly to professional ethics & rules. The firm has conducted due diligence for businesses and plants from $10 million to $800 million. Our core staff have been engaged on multi-billion dollar due diligence assignments and we employ world renown technical experts as required to complement our teams. TRU president Anderson is a Fellow of the UK Chartered Institute of Arbitrators.
Engineering & Design at TRU is by American, Canadian or European designated Professional Engineers and "Qualified Persons" under Stock Market securities regulations (SEC USA NI 43-101 Canada AIM UK JORC Australia).