TRU Product & Process Development
Integrated Product Development + Product Management + Process Design
Mechanical Products + Batch / Discrete or Continuous Processes
There are few easy roads to successful product development, yet it is crucial strategically for companies to innovate with new or improved products! In the process industries (such as chemical production) process tweaking alone can determine plant viability. The TRU integrated approach to Technical Product Management - from idea to commercialization - will accelerate your time to successful market launch.
Product Design, Development and Product Management
- Product Development Strategy, Screening and Staging
- Product Market Positioning and Potential
- Product Launch Team Facilitation and Management
- Product/Market Research and Analysis
- New Product Focus Group or Delphi Technique Assessments
- Technology Forecasting, Foresight Product Life Cycle Modeling
- Prototype Concurrent Engineering Management
- New Product Engineering & Design for Leading-edge Technology Products
- Product Engineering for Manufacturing & Automation
- Engineering Assessment and Test, Approval Management
- Product Innovation and Product Development Strategy
- Intellectual Property and Patent Protection Management
- Fabless Product Manufacturing Management
- Focused on leading-edge front-end process design and engineering package
- Full capability in Batch & Discrete Process Design & Engineering.
Photonic Devices & EDFA Fibre Optic Drawing or Automation of USA Paint Plants
- Continuous design & process development see examples as follows:
Gasification or Lithium Brine or Magnesium Smelting or REE Rare Earth Element Plant
TRU Group Inc is expert at the commercialization of new leading edge products or processes from both the the theoretical and practical product launch perspective. Many popular "best-seller" approaches to product development are actually unhelpful and damaging to product innovation for your company - typically companies spend more time wasted on process than successful launches. With the emphasis on success - most product launches fail - we do everything to support your strategic and ongoing product management activities.